Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Zombie Text Date

I was gearing up for The Walking Dead tonight and had anticipated texting/watching the show remotely with a friend, Katlyn. This friend, however, succumbed to the peer pressure of her sister and boyfriend and watched The Grammy's instead! The horror!

After she texted asking me not to text her spoilers, I decided to text her to tell her what happened:

Me: They all just died. The show is over.

Katlyn: Fuck you.

Me: Shane and Rick are f*cking. Holy sh*t!

Katlyn: Hahahahaha

Me: Omg I can't believe the zombies are controlled by Voodoo aliens!!

Katlyn: Hahaha is the show filming in New Orleans now? It's moved to a Cajun setting!!

Me: Yes, it's crazy! Carl is the new group leader. They are hanging and watching zombies play football in the stadium.

Katlyn: Dude, this actually sounds like a good show!!

Me: The Candid Camera crew just came out and surprised the group--the whole thing was a set up!

Katlyn: Bahahaha damn! I thought it was all gonna be a dream!!

Me: Darabont isn't pulling a Bob Newhart. Now he's making the cast duke it out in a jello pit.

(Clearly bored with the Grammys now and wishing she were watching tv with me...)

Katlyn: Oh fuck. I guess that means Shane and Rick are f*cking again. I think it's gonna be a parallel universe/purgatory.

Me: Jack and Sawyer just joined in on the fight. They are all running from the black smoke monster.

Katlyn: This is perfect. Benjamin Linus is about to show up and reveal his master plan. He plays the governor.

Me: Juliet is talking with Lori about her bastard baby and the governor is making zombie Hurley fight zombie Nick Frost.

Katlyn: Zombie Hurley FTW!

Me: I'm blogging this.

Katlyn: You definitely should.


The moral of the story is if you stand me up for a remote tv watching date, I will harass the shit out of you and you will like it.

No comments: